Monday, January 20, 2014

Good Photography Available Here





This is the longest I have gone without doing a blog.  Sorry.  There is a reason, my new computer made several funny noises and than stopped working.  Time to find a Mexican repairman.  I'm now using my old laptop but it has decided that it doesn't want you to see any of my wonderful photos.  Every time I try it just locks up and I'm out of luck.


So I have a plan.  In the white spaces please imagine great pictures.  It's your turn to participate.  I'll help you get started.


Here isn't a photo of a stunning sunset.


We are busy some days and just plain lazy others. We go dancing a few times each week with friends.  Usually good food follows dancing.


Insert your own imagined photo here.  We are having such fun.


Eva continues to grow. Terri took her by the vets office last Friday and she has gained 2 pounds.  After 8 weeks of good eating she is up to 7.1 pounds. 


Cheerful photo of Eva playing on the beach.


Things are going well with our third grade class at Jose Felipe School.  The kids are delightful and excited each week.  They are getting better at their English, I'm not improving with my Spanish.  They are much smarter than me. 


Imagine beautiful smiling kids in this non photo.


We've fallen into a new habit every Sunday morning.  We get up early while it's still cool (75) and go to Looney Bean in Cerritos for breakfast.  It's a Mexican restaurant so Eva comes with us.  We are sitting outside so it really doesn't matter.  She sits quietly under the table while I have my oatmeal and Terri has her eggs.  She knows that the beach walk is coming next.


It's her favorite day of the week.  Time to romp in the sand and the surf.  She now likes the water which is still bathwater warm in the Sea of Cortez. 


Smiling dog photo.


This is the first time we have been in Mazatlan during January.  All the locals say it's the warmest and nicest weather they can remember for a January.  I'm sure that it was planned for Terri and I.  Everyday is 80 something and sunny.


Photo with big smile on Terri's face as she stands in the sun.
I continue to do my watercolor paintings. I'm sure the Women's Painting Group loves to have me show up each week.  I just finished my best painting. Ever. See below.


Great painting by Russ Ranger


I could bore you with more photos of the great food we have been eating, but you'll just have to imagine that.


So for my final non photo.


I leave you with a dead tree, cute puppy, sunset shot.


Pretty special, huh?







6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the great photos (and descriptions). I can't believe how warm it is down there. Geesh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, too! He does have quite a way with that camera, doesn't he?

      Delete
  2. I can only hope that my many talents like non photography are pasted on to my children and grandchildren. It will be my great legacy. I hope Charity and Phoebe will inherit my non tap dancing talents. They will make a great dance team. Matt and Tamra should follow in my footsteps as Yodelers. Trin and Andrew would be naturals for non-needle point. As for the rest of the family we'll just have to see what they inherit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get the dog to smile like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ceasar Milan the dog whisperer is form Mazatlan. Now that I'm Mexican I have the same abilities. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I just happened to become proficient in the art of needlepoint about 45 seconds ago. I wonder how Andrew's faring?

    ReplyDelete