Saturday, January 25, 2014

Weather Scare

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  I had clicked on our local weather station on the web.  Impending dome on Wednesday was the prediction.


What are we to do?  Our disaster planning involves considering "layering".  We may be forced to wear two t-shirts and change out of our flip flops.


I consider myself tough and fully capable of withstanding the elements.  I refuse to give up my shorts and t-shirts.  I draw the line at footwear, I will continue wearing my "Reefs" until I drop.


I ask that you all send your support and good thoughts our way as we prepare for this day.  We know that we can weather our personal tribulations here in Mazatlan, with your support.


It will be 76 degrees here on Wednesday.


Think of us in our time of need.

1 comment:

  1. I think "no comment" is the appropriate response to your blog. ugh.

    ReplyDelete