Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Very Random, Mr. Ranger

I've decided to see if I can outdo my past attempts at "Random Blog" writing.  There are some journalistic jewels in my past blogs, but I hope todays fine blog will set an all time record in randomness.  I will lead off with a photo that defies reasonable explanation. 


Walking around one night we saw this fine example of Mexican transportation.
Makes you want one, huh?
The bull horns make the motorcycle. 
What other random photos have you taken, Mr. Ranger?

Let's roast corn on the cob using an old wheel as a BBQ.
What do you call a Mexican crumpet?  I'm not sure but I bought one.  Delicious.

Right there on the street side of the curb.  I had mine with strawberry jam.
A new light sculpture this week.
As tall as the light poles, with tail extending down the median of the street for several hundred feet.
As we approach Carnaval more cool things continue to appear around town.  This one really lit up the night.


Dolphins of many colors.
What's for dinner?  You have dozens of choices.

Colorful street food lined the Malacon.
Your crown fair Princess.
If you know a Princess or if you happen to be one, I know which store to send you to get your next crown or tiara.  You know you need one.


Well I have wandered aimlessly long enough.  Farewell and remember.... life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment