Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Wonderdog and the Marathon

Eva the lazy dog after a few dozen rounds of fetch.  I've finally worn her out.
Life with a puppy is good.  Life with a puppy is busy.  Life with a puppy is laughing a lot.  Life with a puppy is cleaning up piddle.  Life with a puppy is being adored.  I like our puppy.


What is it with dogs and flip flops? 
Even Mexican dogs know that they are supposed to chew on flip flops.  It must be in a dogs job description.  You'll notice that she has evil eyes when she has a flip flop in her mouth.  I was a little afraid to take it away from her, but I still have all my fingers.



Sunday morning Eve and I got up at 6:30 to watch the 42k Mazatlan Marathon go by our home.  I think she just wanted to listen to the Banda music that the band started playing at that hour.  12,500 runners this year and as usual the top three finishers were from Kenya.  There is always something going on to watch from either side of our home. 

We have six Nordhavn trawlers that just arrived in the marina in front of our place.  I have always said that the Nordhavn dealer would be very happy if I won the Lotto.  I think I would like the 72 that's sitting out front.  Not to big, just bigger than everyone else.  Now to decide which color I want.

My ship just came in.  Unfortunately I don't own it.

No more sunsets to finish my blog.  Now you get puppy pictures.

And she likes to help us read.

1 comment: