Monday, July 13, 2015

Juan's Deere Here



After working on the valances this morning I took a break from working on the motorhome.  It was time to do a little yard work.  Now you may ask, "What yard do you have, Mr. Ranger?"  There is about a dozen acres of lawn here at our location in Gorst.

The Kitsap Square Dance Association has over 60 RV sites on it's grounds.  So everywhere I look there is lawn.  And where there is lawn, there is lawn that needs to be mowed. 

I called and ask Russ Richardson where the keys to the lawn mower were.  Within minutes I was proudly sitting atop the John Deere mower.  For the next 3 hours I was a dandelions worst nightmare.

Now being a resident of Mexico for six months of the year I think of myself as half Mexican.  It's simple math.  One of my favorite t-shirts logos in Mexico is the Juan's Deere logo shirt.

Now that I have spent the afternoon high atop a John Deere I think I need to get one for my t-shirt collection.

Juans Deere T-Shirt

Life is good for this proud Mexican. 

No comments:

Post a Comment