Monday, April 13, 2015

Last Post from Mazatlan

It's been a great six months here in Mazatlán so it's time to hit the road.  We'll be driving the 811 miles back to Tucson over the next two days.  We leave at 6:30am tomorrow and drive to Guaymas.  It is a small city on the coast of the Sea of Cortez.  We'll spend the night there and arrive back to the RV by the early afternoon.

To wrap up, here are a few of my favorite photos that show how our winter was spent..

October, Day of the Dead celebration in El Centro.
Dave and Jamie with us at Kiwi for lunch.  My favorite smoothie drink place.
Coconut shrimp at Roy's. 
Fresh shrimp from the shrimp ladies in downtown.
Winter league baseball.
Music, music and more music.
Beach walks with Eva.
Carnaval in Mazatlán.
My third grade ESL class.
Our trip to Guadalajara.
And as always, Mazatlán sunsets.
The number of visitors we had this year are to many to list.  We love having guests visit, so start planning for next year.  Come on down and enjoys some Mazatlán sun.
 
Life has been very good this winter.

2 comments:

  1. What route are you planning to take this time? The reason I ask is that I will be in Alabama 3 May - 19 Jun. If you are nearby, we should plan to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny. We are the Ranger's from Virginia. We have a son named Matthew. We are RVer's and planning on full-timing in six months after I retire. I have read a good portion of your blog and enjoyed it greatly. I find Mazatlan fascinating.

    ReplyDelete