Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Back to the Simple Life

We're back stateside.  That is to say we are back in Washington state.  As soon as we got back I got started on finishing up the flooring projects in the motorhome.  The carpet had finally arrived while we were in Maui, but I had to wait a few days for it to be delivered to Tacoma.

I am down to a few final small pieces to install.  It's like building a jigsaw puzzle.

Eva tests the new carpeting and flooring.


Lilly our former greyhound came over for a short visit.  Eva looks like a mini Lilly.  Lilly is now 12 years old and is moving slowly.


I hopped on a Bremerton to Seattle ferry today.  Youngest daughter "Charity" met me at the pig in Pike Place Market.  We had a good visit.




We're now out in Gorst for a couple of days.  We have a few more projects to finish up.

Life is good.

1 comment: