Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunny with No Snow

Several people are reporting snow around the Pacific Northwest.  So in the interest of helping those individuals I'll show you the conditions here in Mazatlán.  I am a kind person, willing to share with you.

I think I can hear a collective "Shut Up".

It will be sunny and 88 degrees the next two day and mid 80's all week.
Flowers are blooming everywhere.





We started our Sunday morning by going to breakfast at the Looney Bean.  We shared a cinnamon roll before the meal came.



After breakfast it was time for a beach walk and dog run at Playa Bruja.  It's Eva's favorite day of the week.

That blur going by Sara is Eva.
 
I once again apologize to all my friends in the snow.  I know it is not nice to show you pictures like this.  But I can't help myself.


Life is good..... I deserve the "Shut Up".  It's only 10:30 am..... time for a siesta.

1 comment: