Monday, July 18, 2016

Top 10 Photos

I shot a lot of photos while in Europe.  I've edited them down to only 1,255 great photos.  Now you are expecting me to show you all of them.  Right?  But this is your lucky day because I'm only going to show you my "Top 10 Favorite Photos".  That's less than 1% that you have to see, lucky you.

10.  Big Ben in London


9. Terri in Paris


8.  Door handle in Genova, Italy


7.Cinque Terra Harbor..


6.  Cinque Terra - Monarola


5.  Religious Parade in Sienna.


4. Selfie at the Coliseum in Rome.


3.  On a small street in Florence.


2.5.  Venice, Italy


2.  Salzburg, Austria


1.5.   Vienna, Austria


1.  Prague, Czech Republic.


Well that's almost a Top 10 or 12 of our memories in photos.  I can show you the other 1,243 pictures another time.

Life is Good.

1 comment:

  1. Loved every photo you've shared. Looking forward to seeing the rest when we see the both of you. Can't wait! Life is definitely good!

    ReplyDelete