Friday, November 15, 2013

Megacable Arrives a Little Late


We are the proud new recipients of the good graces of Megacable.  This evening at 6:07 the cable man showed up for his morning appointment.  We were on day 14 of our patient wait to get our cable TV, internet and home phone. 

We now have high speed internet/wifi in the condo which means I don't have to lean over the railing on the deck to check my email.  Being on the sixth floor is good for sunsets but not so good for our shared internet in the condo.

Terri did a city tour with her niece and nephew today.  She enjoyed her time with them and learned some new things about Mazatlan from the tour guide. 

After the cable guy finished we went out for wood fired pizza.  It's nice to be able to sit outside at 8:00 in the evening and eat dinner.  I am becoming more accustomed to late dinners, the Mexicans don't even think about dinner until after 8:00, maybe I am becoming Mexican after all.

Tomorrow begins a long holiday weekend here.  Lots of locals begin their holiday shopping this weekend.  It's like "Black Friday" in America, but it goes for three or four days here.  Maybe I'll go to the mall. Or maybe not.

So much for today.

Nopales for my daughter Trinity. I had some with my dinner the other evening.

1 comment: