Friday, November 29, 2013

The Biggest News Since......

I'm in love.  There's no denying it.  I didn't see it coming.  But she was blonde and beautiful.  When she walked through the door I knew I was in trouble.  It may have been her eyes that got me at first but in the end it was her personality.  I'm hooked. 

She follows me around like a puppy and I am pretty sure she adores me.  I know for sure that she looks up to me because she stands only 8" tall.

Eva is the biggest news to hit the Ranger household since the new dishwasher.  I mean really big news.

She's taking her first nap on the red couch as I write.  She couldn't sleep on the marble floors because her fur is an exact color match and we might lose her.

Terri went off to volunteer this morning at Amigos de los Animales which is the Humane Society of Mazatlan.  The result is we have a puppy sleeping on our couch this afternoon.


Eva napping in luxury.
Isn't she cute?
Her first bath ever.....I'm pretty sure.... gotta clean those ears.
All cleaned up and getting dried off.
Already glued to Terri's side.
No doubt you'll be seeing more pictures of Eva in the future.  I am sure that you'll be dying to see daily updates on our "wonderdog".  I know that you'll be anxiously awaiting tomorrow's pictures.

It will be worth the wait.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Any idea of her breed? She sure is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you have a new puppy, you should take a look at www.dogshaming.com. Maybe you can contribute.

    ReplyDelete