Thursday, November 17, 2016

All World Problems Solved.... Check



I've got you covered.  I've solved almost all the big political issues that have come up since the election.  While most of you are busy working and raising families, mowing the lawn or raking leaves, cooking and cleaning or attending to life, I have been thinking.

I'm not just a retired old guy doing nothing.  I spending my time thinking hard and solving the worlds problems.  It turns out that I'm good at it.

I could explain that I have already invented "Trumpocare" and in my own mind it will work perfectly.  It will combine the best of Obamacare and will address ALL the other concerns that face we Americans.  I can't go into details right now but once I get the go ahead from Donald I will let you all know my brilliant plan.

Also in my spare time I have solved the immigration problem so there will be no need for a wall.  It is a low cost solution that will leave us stronger and more unified as a country.  Again another brilliant solution from the retired old guy.

In my extra sleepless moments I've addressed the economy, military concerns, racial issues and how to help the Seahawks win the Superbowl.

I have been a busy man.

Now here is a simple truth from a guy that has backed both Republican and Democratic presidents.  After watching and listening through highs and lows, the world goes on.  No matter how much I fret or worry the sun rises each morning.  As I look around each morning I see more good people then bad people.  I see a reasonable possibility for optimism.  No matter what happens I am still in control of my own attitude.  Life is still good.

Now if an old guy can think-up solutions for the worlds problems in only 8 days since the election I am sure that there are others that are smarter than me working on each of these concerns.  I'll give them a few more days before I explain to them how things should be done.

So as I said, "I've got you  covered."  It will all work out just as it has for the last 65 years that I have been watching the world go round.

Remember: Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment