Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Dental Appointment in Mazatlan


On Monday I went for my annual dental check-up.  It has become a family affair each November which includes my brother, sister, sister-in-law and almost anyone else that is visiting us.  We have a great dentist that we have used for the last 6 or 7 years.  This year it was an even better financial bargain given the exchange rates right now.

My sister Sara and I both went for our annual cleaning and exam.  The cost is 500 pesos or $24.01 US dollars.  Sara had Dentisa Francisco Bouttier do her cleaning and exam.  I had a younger female Dentisa do my work which was my first time having her as my dentist.  She was great!

I knew that I had a tooth that had a crack in an old filling.  We agreed that it would be a good time to take care of this future problem.  I'm scheduled for three appointments to get a new crown during the next few weeks.  A crown will cost 5000 pesos, so the bill will be under $245.00.  That's about 20% of the cost of my last crown in the states.

My wife Terri and brother Dave have both had multiple crowns done by Dentista Bouttier and are happy with the results.

Life is good.... I'm smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment