Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Iguana Neighbors

A Marina neighbor.
I don't have much to say today, so I'll show you pictures of our neighbors.  As we walk the boardwalk in front of our place we are getting to know our neighbors, not the community that live aboard their boats, rather the marina wildlife.  Iguana's love to sun themselves on the rocks that line the harbor.

On our walk home the other day I stopped along the way to take pictures of four of our friends.

Each are colored a little different.

Happy in the sun.
The Iguanas are not shy and you can walk up close to them.  However because they look like a small dragon to me I am cautious.  I don't want to have to write a blog about a vicious wild animal attack in Mazatlán. "Tourist Attacked in Mazatlán" would be the headline in the local paper.

Dave and Jamie are the only family left in Mazatlán.  We had our final dinner at Roy's before the group left to go back to the frozen and rainy Northwest. 

Ribs night at Roy's... a full rack for 99 pesos. ($7.46 US)
 
Life is Good.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being our personal chauffeur and tour guide. We had a great time! I'll be back before you know it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics. Are the ribs at Roy's as good as FatFish??

    ReplyDelete