Tuesday, July 15, 2014

RV Options

New options in RV'ing?  Should the Ranger's upgrade?  We've come to Eklhart to see.  Help us choose.

1920's Pierce Arrow.
Model A with the first "Tear Drop" trailer.
I would look good going down the road in this.
As aerodynamic in the back as it is in the front.
As you can see we made it to Elkhart, Indiana today.  We are parked at the RV/MH Museum for the next two nights as we explore the center of the RV universe. 

Besides seeing about 50 old RV's we will be looking for a new couch for the motorhome.  Elkhart has lots of RV businesses selling anything to do with RV's.

The earliest RV we saw was a Model T with cool little enclosure on the back.  We saw the first prototype for a Class A motorhome (Ours is a Class A) that Winnebago built in 1978.  Amazingly not a lot has changed, they've just gotten bigger.

I think Terri wants the Cadillac.
A 1930's kitchen and dining area.
Maybe Terri would cook if I got her this kitchen.  Maybe not.
Fine outdoor dining with this model.
Maybe I can tow this behind our RV. 
When I get in trouble I'll have a place to go.
A family RV with fold up family and campfire.
Some day I'll rant about the toll roads we've experienced in the last 3 states.  You pay big bucks to drive on really bad roads.

But for now I'll say, "Life is Good".

I'll stick with what we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment