Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Statues, Music, School and Stuff

There are dozens of bronze statues around town, many of them along the Malacon. As we walked the other day I took a few photos.



Terri driving the pulomia with friends Sharon and Marie holding on tight.
We enjoyed dinner and music by Lori Davidson at Macaws Restaurant in the oldest park of town, Olas Altas.  Olas Altas is like Pioneer Square in Seattle, only older.


A Black and White/Yellow photo along the Malacon.
Some of my ESL 3rd grade students yesterday.
Class is going well at the new school this year.  The kids are getting to know me and all shout "Rrrroooooss" when I arrive.  I tell them that it is "teacher Russ" and they all repeat "teacher Rrrroooss".  I love that rolled "R".  I may change the pronunciation of my name.

Selfie with the kids.
Just another boring sunset from our deck.



Hibiscus from our yard.
Life is good in Mazatlán.  A fun time ahead with sister Sara and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment