Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Great Month in Photos


Todays blog features photos that did not make it into this past months blogs.  At times I would run out of time or patience when my web connection was slow.  Sit back and enjoy my extra photos.

That blurry dog is Eva jumping up on the rock. A very agile puppy. 
An old man and his dog.
Let's go, I'm waiting.
North Carolina... home to the first flight.
Do I start flapping before I jump?
Corn husk dolls.... a North Carolina craft.


A North Carolina working girls outfit.
Wild flowers
Early morning dog walk on the beach of the Atlantic Ocean.
A South Carolina Cardinal.

Trinity and Charity....did you know they have beach wheelchairs?
I loved this lighthouse staircase.
My early morning deer.
More church windows
Wanna fight?
Quality swamp time.
Gotta have another gator photo.
"Slap Ya Mama"..... a great brand name.
This young fellow announces the "END" to this blog.
Thanks for making it through my list of extra photos from this last month.  As I've looked at last months pictures it reminds me of all the miles and experiences we've enjoyed.  It's been a very good month.  The optimist in me says the next month will be even better.

Life is not just good....It's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment