Monday, July 1, 2013

5800 Photos & 1000's of Songs

5800 Photos & 1000's of Songs

That's a lot of stuff to download and arrange.

It was good to review all the old digital photos.  I had forgotten many of the photos so it was good to see them again.

Why am I spending all this time doing this work?  I needed to get all our music and photos organized so that I could take them traveling with us.  It would take to much space and space in the motorhome is limited so anything that saves weight is good.

Another day of packing and moving things to the motorhome or storage.  Today I rented our 6'x10' heated storage locker for the next year - $810.00.  I am asking myself if it is worthwhile to save stuff but aside from getting rid of everything it is the only way I can see.

It's time to rest.  It's to warm to do anymore today.

1 comment:

  1. To space-save, I've tried to digitize everything possible (pics, bills, mail, books [audiobooks!]). I'm sure you are a rockstar at all-things-home. If you like articles/podcasts, check out Domestic CEO at http://domesticceo.quickanddirtytips.com/. I LOVE THIS INFORMATION!!!
    -your favorite youngest (and messiest) daughter

    ReplyDelete