Thursday, July 18, 2013

It's Easy to Change Plans

Today started with an early appointment at St. Anthony's Infusion Center.  It was quick today, it only took 5 hours.  The worst part of the whole process is taking the tapes off my arm when they are finished with the drip.  At least I won't have my next pair of infusions for another six months.


A change in our plans?  As we were driving into Gig Harbor we decided to see if Jake and Roseta could go with us up to Easton this weekend.  Tamra's answer was "YES".  We are going to Circle 8 Ranch near Lake Easton which is over just over the pass.   

The grandkids will enjoy the small lake on the ranch.  It will be in the high 80's up there so they can swim and row every day. 

We will be camping there for 10 days and square dancing six of those days.  The grandkids will be with us until Monday when we are coming back to Tacoma for some medical stuff.

We are going to do some hiking on the days we aren't dancing. 


That's it for today.  It's off to the mountains in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. I hate getting stuck with needles! But did I tell you I tried to bite the bullet and give blood? Turns out it was a bad idea. I got extremely light-headed, almost passed out, then accidentally barfed all over... From now on, I'm confining my charitable acts to volunteering!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with the grandkids! And drive safely.

    ReplyDelete