Saturday, March 22, 2014

Dream Car

I like red cars.  This one will suit me just fine.  Sorry, not for sale.
Terri's brother Shan and I went to a car show this morning.  A few hundred very nice cars.  The red 1931- 5 window coupe above looks just right for me.  Since it was not for sale I moved on to a truck I also liked.

If I can't have red maybe this would do.
I don't think flames are my thing.
It's back to a pickup truck.....so hard to decide.
I don't really need 725 HP, do I?
Maybe a baby blue Chevy Bel Air close to my own age?
Ya gotta love fender skirts and wide white sidewalls.
Only $26,000.00
 
Well all this is only dreaming because I don't have Terri's permission.  I'll just keep dreaming.

I'll just dream in black and chrome.
We went to our final ball game this afternoon.  Spring training baseball is not real baseball as proven by the fact that they stopped after 9 innings with a 3 to 3 tie.  What?  Only in the Cactus League.

The 5 of us out in front of the stadium before game 2 - Padres versus Mariners.
Before yesterdays ball game we visited the state capitol building. It was right in the heart of downtown Phoenix.

I sat in the governors' chair and called the legislature to order.
Grandma wanted the Grandkids to see the Arizona flag made from Legos.
The first governor and I are twins?  111 years apart.
The third and final game was Padres versus Chicago White Sox.  We had a great time with Terri's family.  They fly out tomorrow morning and we move on to Benson Arizona, about 160 miles down the road.

The Crites clan.

3 comments:

  1. Indi thought the Lego flag was cool.:D

    Nice pics of cars, capitol, and Crites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's in Benson? Also, that is in the opposite direction from Winslow, Arizona, where I believe there are many quality corners to stand on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's in Benson? Mostly old people and Walmart. 20 RV parks in the middle of the desert. Mountains in the distance and Tombstone just down the road. I will listen to the Eagles song in memory of Winslow. We're headed East to see you in June.

    ReplyDelete