Monday, March 3, 2014

I'm Back

I'm back.  My computer has been repaired by son-in-law Robbie.  Dropping a computer on a marble floor will cause major damage to a hard drive.  I plan on not doing that again in the near future.  A new 1TB hard drive has been installed but I have lost a few thousand photos.  Unfortunately I did not have them backed up on my external hard drive.  I am officially an idiot.

Fortunately my blog contains my favorite photos so all is not lost.


Dinner at Topolo in Mazatlán

Daughter Trinity and her husband David
along with Phoebe and Indi.
 
We have had a good time with family and friends this past two weeks.  We managed to get our entire to-do-list done.  Accountant, doctors, labs, licensing agents, mailing services and a host of others helped get our lives in order for the next 5 or 6 months of travel.

We are recharged having seen 4 of the 8 grandkids and the 3 daughters and spouses.  Now it is off to the other Washington (DC) to see son Matt and his family.  On the way back West we will visit grandson Andrew at his college in  Flint, Michigan.

We square danced 3 times during our visit "back home".  It was good seeing friends and dancing was great.  We really miss our square dancing.  We're going to try harder to find dancing in our travels.

Charity's dog Lucy meets Eve.  It was snowing.
Tomorrow morning we begin the 3 day drive back to Tucson from Tacoma.  We have had enough rain to last us for the next year.  It's back to the sun.

Eva and Lilly share a pillow.

Bob shares his pillow with Eva.
Eva and I on the 2,500 mile drive from Mazatlán to Tacoma.
She is a great car rider.
Now that I have my computer back in shape I'll be blogging regularly.  There will be real photos, no need to imagine anymore. 

Terri is ready to get back to the sun and our regular traveling life.  I'm ready for Spring training baseball.  It will be worth the 1,600 mile drive to get back to the sun.




2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're blogging again. I have photo albums of Phoebe through her first years and of Indi's first day, and a few random pics I'd posted online,but I also lost thousands. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of Eva and her pals on the pillows. She's a sweet doggie.

    ReplyDelete