Wednesday, March 19, 2014

We are Marching to Peoria

I know it should be Pretoria, but now I have the song firmly stuck in your brain for the rest of the day.

Yesterday was a travel day.  150 miles of road through the dessert is not thrilling travel.  Cacti at 60MPH all look the same.  We were in no hurry to leave Tucson so I did a little washing on the exterior of the RV.  I had done the windows the day before, the remains of several thousand bugs are no longer in evidence on my windshield.  R.I.P.

A few hundred dollars of fuel at Costco and a hotdog and we were ready for the drive.  We arrived in Peoria just Northwest of Phoenix at 3:00.  Aside from a little wind along the way, it was a nice drive.

We are staying at Valley of the Sun RV Park which is behind the Ramada Inn that the relatives will be staying in.  I would not recommend this as a great/beautiful place to stay if it weren't for baseball.  I guess we can't be backed up to a pretty lake all the time.

Today Terri's sister, brother and sister-in-law fly in for several days of Spring Training Baseball.  We have tickets for both Seattle and San Diego games.  The temperatures will be in the 80's so it will be very warm baseball.

Due to a lack of picture taking yesterday you get another dog picture.

Eva laying in the Sun patch.... her normal position.
It doesn't matter how warm it is, she will always lay in the Sun.
Mexican dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment