Monday, March 10, 2014

P.B.&J. - A Miracle Cure

I woke up in the middle of the night with a headache.  It took a while but I finally drug myself out of bed and found a couple of Tylenol to take.  I woke up at 6:30 with a worse headache.  I didn't feel like doing much so I just puttered around the RV all morning.

Around noon I drove to Walmart to buy a new sewer hose.  Did you know that Walmart has a whole isle of RV supplies?  I got to the checkout stand with my cart of stuff and reached for my wallet.  Nothing there.  That's right, still in yesterdays pants.

I am brain dead when I have a headache.

I drove back home and told Terri what I had done.  She laughed at me.  Not a nice thing to do to a brain dead husband.  It was her turn to go to Walmart.  She doesn't like shopping at Walmart but when you need a new sewer hose you have to go.  (pun intended)

The miracle cure.
Now for the miracle part of the story.  I hadn't eaten lunch so I made my usual PB&J sandwich.  As I was eating it I felt my headache go away.

It's a PB&J miracle.

I figure I've eaten between 20,000 and 30,000 PB&J's in my life.  Maybe it's time to eat more.

Eva the wonderpup also likes peanut butter in her Kong.  Smart dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment