Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Write...Right

We are back to our regular life once again so it was time to resume one of my old habits.  I am a compulsive LW (list writer).  I don't apologize for my compulsion, I embrace it. 


19 items on the To Do List...... 9 done so far today.
Thank you Charity for my custom made journal to LW in.
Youngest daughter Charity is a crafter.
Her latest venture is making custom journals.
I was the lucky recipient of this one last week when we visited in Seattle.
In my opinion there are two types of people in this world: people who write lists and people who should write lists.  How can a person get anything done without a list to follow?  How can life be complete without the satisfaction of crossing an item off the list when done?  I live for that moment.  Write new list.   Now what could feel better than that.

But you might ask why I needed to resume my LW'ing.  How did I manage to get by for 4 months in Mazatlán without a list.  Simple.  I didn't do a darn thing.  Yep, if something needed to be done I let someone else do it.  Remember that great Mexican saying, "I have a friend that can do that for you."

I supported the Mexican economy, I paid a Mexican to do all my work.  Cool huh?

But now it's back to real life.  Things need to get done.  I've looked around and there is no one to do it for me.  It's time to write a list and cross 'em off.

Terri and Eva resting after a morning of hard work.
I am such a thoughtful husband that I will even include Terri in completing my list.  Very nice of me, don't you think?

We look just like the "Klampets".  We have some of our laundry hanging out in the sun drying this afternoon.  I'm sure our neighbors love our classy look.  If we Washingtonians had to wait for 10 months for the sun to dry our laundry we would be a pretty smelly bunch.  I think I'll just say that it is politically correct to use solar power.  After all, I have become a cactus hugger now.

We hope to square dance tomorrow.  We'll report on that in the next blog.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're back to blogging. Another reason to get up in the morning. :-) Keep up the LW. I do it too.

    ReplyDelete