Sunday, August 11, 2013

Doctor and Nurses and Procedures....Oh My

It's day three in St. Joseph's Hospital and still no great  answers. The Echo Cardiogram says  the heart is fine.  Examination of the interior of the lungs brought no quick answers.  They'll be doing test on  samples they took out while they were down there.  With the help of Verset, I don't remember anything about the procedure, it' a great drug.

I'm still tired and can't breath very well so I have to stick it out until they turn up the problem and get it fixed.  It's really boring.  At least I now have my computer so I have something to do.

Update:  My doctor just came in to tell me that I will be here a few more days.  They had stopped my heart medicine, Cumadin/Warfarin drug before todays procedure so now they have to get that back in line.  They won't know the culture/labs for a few days so I just get to wait and see.

I'm breathing in drugs to open the airway before they start.
With Verset I don't remember a thing. Did I promise anyone a new car or a million dollars?
 

Well I don't have a choice of getting better, we're taking 4 grandkids camping this next weekend.  We are headed back up to Circle 8 Ranch for three days.  There will be square dancing for us old folks, but mostly it will be fun in the sun for us all.  Tamra and Robby are coming up for the weekend to camp in their tent.

We have a busy schedule ahead so I need to get well NOW.  Grandkids camping, a trip down to  Touttle to visit Terri's brother, visiting Mt. Saint Helens, camping at Alder Lake, Sam and Laura's wedding at Mt Rainier, picking up our friend Collette in Boise on our way to Yellowstone.

We  have places to go and people to see.

1 comment:

  1. Dad, I want to come see you. I just now read that you're in the hospital.
    I think the fam will be able to come tomorrow afternoon. PLEASE feel better!

    ReplyDelete