Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Boys are Lookin' Good

So which one of these young men is getting married next weekend?  Sara says Sam used that same pose for many years for all photos.  It will  be interesting to see if any of his wedding photos use the same pose.

By the way, my son Matt is in the back, cousin Don has the big cheesy grin and Sam is up front looking good.  They're all in their 30's now but this photo is exactly how I still think of the cousins.


We are enjoying a quiet weekend at KSDA in Gorst.  It has become our home away from home during July and August.  It is our quiet retreat whenever we have our list of doctors appointments to keep.  We had a couple of appointments yesterday and will be going to one with my pulminologist on Monday.

Then it is off too Alder Lake near Mt Rainier for the week before Sam's wedding.  Sam and Laura will be married at a beautiful retreat location near the entrance to Rainier National Park.  Sara has told me they plan a 4 minute ceremony and a 20 hour party.  Sound like great family fun.

Random Photo of the Day 
Speaking of family, here's my family in 1960.
Men in uniform.....my brother Dave and I were Cub Scouts..... I'm the good looking one.
Nice knee high socks Sara.  You should go back to that look.

1 comment: