Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I Hate Microsoft ....They're Idiots

I received good news from Group Health today.  I was approved to receive a Warfarin meter so that I can do my own testing.  This has been one of the things that has kept us in Washington state this summer.  My numbers have been stabile for the last month and it has been over 90 days now so I qualify to do my own testing.

I have had to do a weekly blood draw by going to a lab.  Now we will be free to travel without having to find a lab each Monday.

I finished the kitchen floor project today by 2:00.  Right on schedule.  I'm amazed.  I was going to show you a photo, But .............

Windows 8 is a piece of junk.  It has decided to put a pop-up blocker on my photos.  It is hard enough to navigate around Windows 8 to do the very basic things, it has me stumped tonight.  So no photos tonight.

Did I mention that Microsoft should be taken out and flogged for putting Windows 8 out in the market place.  They truly deserve to go out of business and for Bill Gates to have to go on welfare.

End of rant.

Finished new kitchen floor.
 

O.K. I was able to find a workaround to my photo problem so I have revised my flogging schedule for Mr. Gates.  But he should live in fear of my next rant.  I still don't like Windows 8.  I'm sure millions of dissatisfied customers agree with me.

2 comments:

  1. The floor looks really good. I like it more than the tiles.

    And can Windows 8 really be as bad as Vista was? ;)

    ReplyDelete