Tuesday, August 27, 2013

It's Time for a Major Change

As you all know I'm a pretty conservative guy.  I've always considered myself to be a regular guy. My personal appearance would not standout in a crowd.  My "Look" has not changed in decades.  I am what you might call "Joe Average".

Unlike my wife, my children and their spouses, my nieces and nephews, I have no tattoos, piercings or other body art.  My hair has turned white and it's been decades since I paid my small children a penny per grey hair that they could find and pull out.

I have always been more comfortable being "Regular".  That is all going to change as of today.  I want to be just like the younger generation of my family.

It is time for a MAJOR CHANGE.

There is a big family wedding this weekend and I want to be ready. I want to fit in. That has prompted my decision to change my personal grooming and adopt an entirely new look.

It was time for a haircut and I thought, "Why not change today, why wait one more minute."  The decision was made.  I am now the proud new recipient of a "MOWHAWK" haircut.

The wedding is on Saturday so I need a little help deciding what color I should dye the new Mohawk.  My girls have had their hair every color in the rainbow, so that gives me a lot of inspiration.
 
Right now I'm leaning toward a neon blue, but I could be easily swayed to a hot pink.  Or maybe a two-tone dye job would look better.

I think it would be best to leave that decision to my family and friends.  You make the call.  Be creative, remember, I'm a clear pallete for you to paint.

I look forward to your creative suggestions.  You will be seeing the new me at the wedding on Saturday, a colorful new guy.  Not regular.

A clean new pallete waiting to be painted.


Sister Sara's Choice
 Sara might be right, I look great in orange.
 Although I am still leaning toward two-tone.
I'm not sure what the second color should be.  What would Sam and Laura approve of for their wedding.

3 comments:

  1. Guess I will say "Go Black" and not pink. Then you will have a tuxedo on your head with a black shirt and grey jacket????

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, no. I say "go ORANGE". That's the wedding color. Bright orange-orange! Be a part of the wedding!! You'll fit right in - sort of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't ignore you on purpose; I was on a brief road trip. Eugene & Portland were OK, but seeing your orange hair via handheld device while waiting in line at the bakery was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete