Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What Strange Thing Will Happen Next

We moved into the motorhome one month ago.  Life went along as normal this past month.  We've enjoyed our limited travels so far.  My dear wife is adjusting to being retired.  She keeps saying, "I feel like I'm on vacation."

I now have hard evidence that Terri may be an alien.  She has caught some kind of bug.  She has turned into an "RV'er".  I know this to be true and I have photographic proof that this has happened to her.
Terri attaching funny little lights to our awning.
 
I've seen this happen to other women.  One minute they are just normal people and the next thing you know they are hanging funny little lights on their homes in the middle of August. 
 
What will happen next.   A little sign in front of the RV with our name attached to it.  Maybe one of those USA maps that you fill in the states with colorful sticker each time you visit a new state.  She has already mentioned that one.
 
It will be interesting to see what happens to my wife next.


1 comment: